Whenever you travel outside of Japan, you must follow these steps:
The difference between Form 1 and Form 2 is first couple of lines. Form 2 is addressed to your principal, whereas Form 1 is addressed to the Board of Education.
- (1) Ensure the time period doesn’t interfere with your school’s schedule
- (2) Fill out the Travel Form 2 (様式２)
- (3) Show it to your supervisor and get approval
- (4) Show it to your principals and get approval
- (5) Fill in Travel Form 1 (様式１) with the same information
- (6) Have your supervisor send it to the Kencho
Please reference the following (ENG) Travel Form to help you fill in the Japanese version.
NATURAL DISASTER PREPAREDNESS
Want to be prepared for a natural disaster but not sure where to start? Look no further, CLAIR has you covered. Click the two links below to print off a conveinently-sized pocket guide that will help you prepare for natural disasters in Japan.